Tuesday 7 October 2008

Marlene's Halloween feature


Back again. I just had a look at talented papercrafter and jewellery maker Marlene Ashby's blog. She has a fantastic blog and is a great source of inspiration for me. Anyway she has got a magazine feature in octobers issue of Craft Stamper. I have mentioned this in an earlier post. She has done a great job and on her blog you can now see what she has done with my Halloween Sugar Nellie stamps (http://www.funkykits.co.uk/)


It's amazing how much you could do with halloween stamps, not just cards. I know halloween is not as popular here as it is in the States. Bet you they have great fun at their halloween parties and pumpkin competitions. Me and the boys are going out trick or treting this halloween. Jed is one on the 18th so he is a halloween baby so I have got him a cute spideroutfit. Lets hope the weather is good.

Anyways have a look at Marlene's blog. (http://mar1ene.wordpress.com/) There is also a lot of other amazing stuff on there. And she has got some lovely looking blog candy on there up for grabs aswell. Have a lovely day.xxx

1 comment:

Maria said...

Hi there Evelina
Thasnk you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment.

I am so thrilled to have been able to trace back to your blog and most especially as I love your Sugar Nellie stamps ( I have a few that I bought earlier this year)

How lucky are you to live in our beautiful Highlands. We have been a couple of times and hope to go to the Black Isle again next year to watch the dolphins. I shall have to pop into the shop at Elgin whilst we are there.

I have put a link for your blog and Marlenes on my blog.
Thank you again
Maria