Monday 3 November 2008

Acetate card




Hi. Sorry have been a bit of a bad blogger. Been so busy with my dad being here and everything else. He goes home tomorrow so all will be like normal and hopefully I will get time to do some things. Here is a card I made for my friend Helena's birthday. I have used the paper mania secret garden acetate and paper strips that my lovely pal gave me for my birthday. I love these papers and all the accessories. They are so crisp clean looking.




Gonna go and get a bulkload of new papers in the next week so hopefully I can make some exciting stuff next week for you guys. Have got a stall with my pal on saturday at a coffee morning for the local Brownies guides and haven't even started making things....eeekkk..I am getting stressed...lol....




Have a good day and thanks again for looking at my blog.xoxoxoxoxo

No comments: