Saturday 8 November 2008

Happy Sugar Nellie birthday!




How time flies, it was a year ago since the first stamps were ordered from Sugar Nellie website. I can't believe it is a whole year since I started doing stamp images for them. So have a happy birthday Sugar Nellie.


Here I have made my Sugar Nellie boss a card (for my very generous xmas bonus) with a Sugar Nellie stamp by Elizabeth Bell. I love that image. I have coloured it in with promarkers ofcourse (buy at http://www.funkykits.co.uk/ )


Have had a very busy time now before xmas. Was facepainting today for 2,5 hours at a coffeemorning for the local brownies. There was a lot of lions and butterflies running around the community centre. It was fun and it's nice to see so many people supporting local things. Got another few of these mornings in the next few weeks, jikes, gotta get on and make things for them aswell.


Have a good weekend and thanks for popping by.

1 comment:

Kim Etherington said...

Cute little girl image. I like how you coloured her in.