Monday 8 December 2008

Cupcake craft challenge 17 - sketch




Afternoon. Had a busy weekend and can't believe it's monday already. Only 2 weeks something til xmas!! Am getting all christmassy now, gonna put my tree up in the weekend and on the 13th me and the boys will celebrate Lucia (the 13th) and make swedish saffron buns and have some sing song.

Here is my entry for this weeks CCC. It is a sketch this time and I have used my Prima panda papers again and a tilda image that is coloured in with promarkers. Highlights with sakura pen. The ribbon and pin is from stash (got the cute pin from Doubledutch challenges in my lovely parcel, thank you, loved all the stuff!!!)

Love these papers, they are so different. Well, have another couple of challenges today so no doubt I shall put them on the blog tomorrow. Have a good monday!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Lovely card, very cute!
Thanks for taking part in the challenge again this week. :)

jenny said...

Beautiful card, I love that Tilda and the papers are gorgeous x

Lauren said...

Thats so beautiful, thanks for taking part this week/ xxx