Wednesday 17 December 2008

Daring cardmakers - 10 minute christmas card



What a challenge this was. A fabulous card in 10 minutes....Ek! Fortunately I am very fast at colouring in. (manic colouring...that sais it all!)I hav coloured a Tilda in with promarkers, don't look to close, it's a bit rough around the edges...lol...I used "christmas wishes" by DCWV. Ribbon from stash and cute wooden shape from panduro in Sweden. (god jul means merry christmas in swedish)Had a great time with this challenge but it was a squeeze timewise, but that is what challenges are for! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

LiveLaughScrap said...

Great card.
I don't know if I could do that challenge. I takes me that long to decide what to do & get my supplies in order, LOL.
Great blog, I am a follower.
Lori

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the card, It looks great for being a 10 min make, Well done. Hazel xo