Tuesday 9 December 2008

Papertake weekly - Dawny's sketch #4




Here is my entry to this weeks PTW. It is a lovely sketch by Dawny. I have used a Tilda image,and coloured her in with promarkers. (Letraset promarkers buy @ www.funkykits.co.uk )The papers, ribbon and embellishment was given to me by Doubledutch challenges, so have no idea where they came from, sorry. Button from stash. White paperstock from papermill in Aberdeen. I am really enjoying Dawny's sketches, they are always fantastic. I have just received a christmas parcel from my granny, that lives in Finnish lapland, so I am away to nosy...have a good tuesday. Lots of love.

5 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Wow lovely card, Tilda is so cute pro markers are on my Santa wish list, Hazel xo

Ann said...

A really pretty card Evelina, lovely Tilda image and soft shades. xx

simplyfairies said...

What a gorgous card, I love the colour combo too!!

Dawny P said...

Love what you did with the sketch hunny - and such a gorgeous image. Fabulous work xxxxxx

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card Eva! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!