Saturday 21 February 2009

Cute card thursday - 48 - Signs of spring



Here is a card that I have made for this weeks Cute card Thursday challenge. The challenge is to create a spring card, you can use your papers,image, embellishments etc. I have used Papermania papers , Secret Garden, and a cute Hanglar image, that I coloured in with promarkers.Ribbon and pins from the Papercrafts Boutique in Elgin. The brown and white cardstock is from the papermill in Aberdeen. I did quite a bit of doodling with my promarkers on the white cardstock, just to make it a bit different. Am really into green at the moment. It's just such a spring colour and I can't wait for the spring. Bring on the sunshine! Have a good week and thanks for popping by.

5 comments:

Jeannette said...

Evelina, it looks like you forgot to add the image LOL, I'll be back later to see the card.

Jeannette said...

She's gorgeous! I'm so jealous that these stamps are out there but unavailable to most of us.

Rach said...

a wonderful cad, love these images. xxx

Riet said...

Evelin,what a beautiful card,l love the image.

hugs Riet.

Unknown said...

How cute is this!! I love the bright "Springy" colours. Thanks so much for joining in with CCT. Lol Lynn ♥