Saturday 4 April 2009

Cupcake challenge - 33 - Sketch


OOOOhhh...not long til monday and my first challenge as a Cupcake DT member...I am so excited. But even though I have already made my card for next week, I didn't want to miss out on doing this weeks fantastic sketch challenge. I used Amy Butler (faded china) DP and one of my own stamps from the Totally Tattoo range. I stamped "Mummi" with my little alphabet cube. (Mummi is my 92 year old granny that lives in finland.)Used some Dovecraft sheer white ribbon, stick on pearls and headpins from stash. Grey cardstock from the Papermill in Aberdeen. Having a busy week with the boys. Have been out doing something everyday, and the weather has been great. But today it's raining so we are sorting out all the toys, since they seem to multiply...EEK!! Anyways have a good weekend and see you monday!!!

3 comments:

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Evelina,l love the papers.

hugs Riet.x

Ida / Little said...

Wonderful card in calming and nice colors! :) Cant wait until Monday either, hopefully they will like our cards! :) Have a great weekend. Hugs Ida

Lauren said...

Evelina this is gorgeous.