Thursday 2 April 2009

Happy Touring, Hubby!


So the Easter holidays are here, and I am on my todd with my three sons...eeekkk...how will I entertain them...lol...My hubby has gone away to Europe to tour with his band Gusto Mastivo. They are playing in Nottingham, London, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Czeck Republic and Denmark...lucky for some ey!He is gone for the whole two weeks of the hols. No Doubt him and his band will have a great time, and make lots of new friends. I just wish I could go with..me jealous,,,oh no!! LOL....so have a great time, hubz and hurry back home. xxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Thanks for sharing the picture...I'm a bit jealous for you too.
Hugs
Sandra
ps. you'll just have to do loads of stamping and get your boys to colour the images for you... that'll keep them busy for a while :o)

Anki said...

Så nästa gång de åker på turné så får väl Sverige vara en plats -eller? Så att du kan komma hem också..hihi....... Ha det så bra och ät många påskägg så går veckorna fort över. Ngt du längtar efter ifrån Sverige?

Kram - Anki