Thursday 2 April 2009

Sketch saturday - 44



Lovely sketch over at Sketch Saturday, but I am running late with all my challenges, since the kids are on Easter hols and hubby is away with the band on tour. Managed to make a card for this challenge, I rarely miss it, since I looove their sketches. Here I have coloured in a cute Sugar Nellie Gorjuss image (love the fox!) with promarkers and I used Bo Bunny DP. Ribbon, stick on pearls and headpins from stash. The sentiment stamp is from SU. Had a great time making this card, but must really try not to make so many green cards, I am obsessed...lol...have a good weekend.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Your green cards looks great!! Just love all the little ribbons you have tied through the buttons.
Wow!! What a creative and musical family you are. How exciting that you are both performers. I wonder if your boys will form a punk band when they are older??
I know what you mean when you say 'all change after children' I'm the same. It's papercrafting and drawing all the way for me now. I love to sing too and was in a fantasic Gospel choir. We even went to Sweden a couple of times to sing in a massed 500 strong choir...we had to perform in a stadium! Not in the same league as you guys but great fun and I miss it dearly.
Hugs
Sandra xx

LOUISE said...

Lovely card Evelina, what an unusual colour, but the combo is really great. Louise x

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Evelina,l love the stamp.
so beautiful paper and colour.

hugs Riet.x