Monday 6 July 2009

Triple challenge



Wow, that weekend went fast. Summer holidays are here and I have a million things to do, extra work and 3 kiddies in tow! Phew...but shockingly enough I did manage to make a couple of cards last night. This one is for three challenges combined. I used the sketch over at Papertake Weekly. The theme I used is for this weeks "A Spoonfull of Sugar" challenge, and the theme is "summer". I am also going to enter this card in this weeks " Cute Card Thursday" challenge. Over at Cute Card you are to make a card with stitching included, real or faux. I used some summery K&Co papers that were given to me by a very good friend (thank you, hun!) , love these papers, they are so gorgeous. Cut out a flower from the paper and used it as an embellishment. Need some primas desperately so will hit the Craft shop this week. For the image I used a cute Gorjuss girl from Sugar Nellie. I coloured her in with promarkers. I also used some flatbacked pearls that I got on Ebay. I doodles some faux stitching aswell. I just love combining challenges, it makes it more..um...challenging!! ;D Thanks for coming by and have a great day!

1 comment:

Riet said...

Wowwww Evelina,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x