Saturday 19 September 2009

Cupcake challenge - 58 - Distressing


Hope you all had a great weekend. I had no work all weekend so that was great just to catch up with the housework and a little bit of diy. This weeks over at Cupcake the theme is "distressing". I have made a card using My Minds Eye papers (again..) , love the green and brown autumn colours. For an image I used a cute Gorjuss girl from Sugar Nellie. I coloured her in with promarkers. The sentiment is from SU (also used the punches from SU for it). The ribbon is from Anitas, the charm and pins are from Papercrafts Boutique in Elgin. The stick on gems I got on Ebay. Really enjoyed this. Sanded all the papers and inked the base paper to make it distressed. I am away to go to college. Have a great week!

4 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous i love the long card you have made, perfect witht hat image and colours, hugs pops x x x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Evelina, what a beautiful card. Love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Great papers and the distressing is perfect. Hugs, Denise x

Caryn said...

Gorgeous Evelins - love the layers and the colouring.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Michele Spera said...

really nice card! Love the distressing of it and and really like the added ribbon and charm!
Xmichele speraX