Monday 14 September 2009

Cupcake Craft Challenges - 57 - Pearls and Swirls


Happy monday everyone. And it's a sunny one too. Got some spare time today since only had college in the morning so I am turning the house upside down cleaning. Here is the card I made for this weeks Cupcake Craft Challenge. The theme is pearls and swirls. I have used a cute Anya image. I coloured her in with promarkers. The papers are from My Minds Eye. Really like the zingy colours and it was a real bargain aswell. The flowers are from prima, the pearls and jewels I got on Ebay. The charms I got in the local craftshop Papercrafts Boutique in Elgin. Used my Cricut machine to cut out the "16" and my little alphabet cube from Studio G for the rest of the lettering. This card is for a girl at my college, she has her 16th birthday on thursday so we have all signed it for her. Right I am away to sort this house out and enjoy some sun before it goes away. Have a great week!!

5 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Evelina, what a pretty card. Love the anya image and the papers are one of my faves too. The embellishments are perfect. Hugs, Denise x

Victoria said...

Hi Evelina

this is lovely. Have to say a huge thank you, my candy arrived and I used the stamp today - will post pic tomorrow

Victoria
x

Caryn said...

Wow, the imaage is coloured beuatifully, fabulous card.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Sandra said...

Hello Sweetie,
Hope you are well. So sorry I've not been around in blogland much. Hopefully things will settle down a bit this end and I can join in with the fun and visit all my blog friends. Beautiful card. Anya looks adorable.... must get my cricut out and have a play.
Take care
hugs
Sandra xx

Anki said...

Jättefint Evelina! Har inte haft tid att besöka bloggar under den senaste tiden, men har allt sett dina vackra kreationer. Hoppas att allt är väl och om du har tid så häng med på vår blog hop hos BnW idag. Många kramar och hoppas du får en kanonhelg! Anki