Tuesday 27 September 2011

Our Creative Corner / Numbers





Here is a note book tag card I have made for my future step daughter Paige's birthday. She is 5 on wednesday and loves PINK. So I though I would make her something that she could keep, so I put some pictures in and then she can scribble in the note pad. I have used Bo Bunny and Lilykate papers. The ribbon is from "celebrate", the buttons and bling are from hobby craft. The little star charm I purchased on Ebay. The red wooden hearts I also bought from Hobby Craft. The numbers and letters are from a sticker sheet from Bo Bunny swell ( a very nice lady called Tracy gave me these :) )The notepad is from Asda (costs pence) and the tag book that I decorated I found in my stash box so, have no idea where it came from, sorry. I am entering this card in this weeks "Our Creative Corner" challenge. The theme is "numbers". The design team has some really funky creations. Had lots of fun making these. Have a good day. :)

3 comments:

Lori Rider said...

This is really cute - I love the fun colors and design! Thanks so much for playing along with the OCC!

Marjie Kemper said...

Love your bright colors and small tags, and I bet Paige will too. What a fun gift! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

Sharon Wheet said...

What a great project! I love the bright and fresh colors you used! Very pretty.
thank you for playing along with us @ OCC