Saturday 17 September 2011

Winter Wonderland Challenge/Girly Christmas




















I made a christmas card this morning, since I have millions to make before christmas, so trying to be organised. Here I have made a card with a Magnolia image, which I coloured in with Pro Markers (which are my fav). The papers are really funky, they were given to me by my lovely friends, so I have no idea where they are from. Sorry. Ribbons and embellishments are all from Hobby Craft. The craft wire I bought on Ebay and the little hearts attached to it are hand cut. I am entering this card in this weeks Winter Wonderland Challenge. I have never entered this challenge before, but I think I might join in every week. They are encouraging people to make a christmas card every week, which will give everyone some motivation to get cracking. :) This weeks challenge is "girly christmas", hence why I have included the Magnolia image. Had loads of fun making this. Time for a cup of tea and a biscuit and a nosy at all the other entries. Thanks for looking. :)

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hi Evelian, I knew I recognised your name as I am on the Squiggles DT and love your images.This is gorgeous. I'm so glad you found our challenge and hope you'll play along again. (I have some great candy on my blog.) Marianne x

Barbara said...

What a fancy card - absolutely adorable!