Sunday 16 October 2011

Frankie boy




Morning. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. This is a card I have made with another one of my stamp images, he is called Frankie Boy and you can find him here. I coloured him with pro markers. The papers are from Basic Grey, used ribbon that was in my stash and some black lacy ribbon too. The skull charm I got on Ebay. The little pins and tiny flowers are from Bee Crafty in Elgin. The little purple bling are from there too. Had loads of fun making this. Can't wait till Halloween. Counting days till I can take my kiddies trick or treating. :) Thanks for coming for a nosy. :)

Challenges I am entering this card in;

Sketch Saturday /Sketch
CES Challenges 58/ Forever Autumn
Crafty Ribbons Challenge /Ribbon and Lace

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Fab work! Thanks for playing at CES....good luck! xx Jenny xx

Unknown said...

Great fun Halloween Card. Thanks for joining in with our Ribbon and Lace challenge at Crafty Ribbons this time. Hope to see you again next time.
hugs
Dawn x

BrossArtAddiction said...

Adorable card, love the mixtures of DP! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

Hugz & TFS,
xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

La Vikinga said...

Heja Sverige! Vad kul att det är fler från Sverige som hittar hit till Crafty Ribbons Challenges!

Lycka till i tävling och utlottning och välkommen tillbaka!!

Charlotta / La Vikinga