Wednesday 9 November 2011

Card and matching bauble






Evening. Finally got time this evening to prepare a card and a christmas tree bauble for my lovely granny, that lives in Finland. She is past 90 and an amazing person, so I thought I'd make her something extra on top of her presents this christmas. I liked this weeks Mojo sketch so much, thought I'd be perfect for even a small project, like the bauble. For Christmas stamping all year the challenge is "your favourite sketch", I have a few favourites, but this one is definitely one of them. I purchased the bauble last year in Tesco's, it came in a pack of four. It was very cheap, if I can remember right it was £5 or less for the pack. The papers I used on these little projects are from Paper Adventures and The Paper Company Studio. For the card I used a little Tilda angel image and for the bauble her little star. I coloured these in with pro markers. The bling is from the poundshop, and the ribbon on the bauble from stash. On the back of the bauble I put a little picture of my three boys, her great grand children and I put some white tiny antique glass beads in the bauble too. They are from Mill Hill. There was a bit on hang cutting involved in this, but I also used my cuttlebug machine and some spell binders to get the shapes. Thank you for coming past. :)

I am entering this in these challenges;

Papertake Weekly /First Christmas
My Time to Craft /Sun, Moon and Stars
Mojo Monday /Sketch 214

3 comments:

Sussie said...

Hej

Jag hoppas du inte har glömt bort Svenskan ännu.
Vilket fint kort du har gjort och även julkulan, en riktigt rolig idé. Hur får du in sakerna i kulan? Det måste ju finnas en öppning någonstans?

Kram Sussie B

Jenny said...

A lovely card and great idea of a bauble.
Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly.
Jenny

Lesley said...

A lovely set! Thank you for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx