Sunday 29 January 2012

Love
















Evening.





Another card made today. For this one I have used papers from Trim Craft (First Edition). The charm, pearl stems, pearl beads and pins are from a local craft shop. The rub ons are from Basic Grey.



The bird cage die cut is by Tim Holtz (got a massive obsession with his stuff at the moment, think every one does) The hearts and swirly bits I hand cut out of the paper and the little silver stars are from Ebay.





I did a little checker pattern on the bottom right hand corner by the sentiment, using strips of paper and also did a lot of paper tearing, one of my favorite easy and effective distress techniques to do. :)



Thanks for coming by.



Entering this card in these challenges;






The Crafty Pad - Show some valentine/anniversary love


Anything goes challenge - To the one I love


CES - Check it out

9 comments:

Heidi said...

Just off to do the rounds before hitting the pillow. All is quiet on the home front, but I see someone has been super busy today. I love this card eva, you must be in a very lovey dovey mood today,baby cards, love cards. now when does that man come home, not soon enough by the look of it.hehe.See you tomorrow. Hugs heid x

fionalawlor said...

Beautiful card! I love the flowers that you have made and the beads look great :) Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
Fiona x

Tamara Morton said...

What a gorgeous project. Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes this time. Good Luck in the draw to win £20 to spend on IndigoBlu Stamps.
Hugs
Tamara

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous really love this right up my street beautifully designed,too,bless you for playing at anything goes this week Hugs Cherylxxxxx

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. Love ALL the elements. Thanks for joining my challenge at Crafty Cardmaking. xx

Mel said...

Aww Eve I just love this!
The wee bird cage is so cute but I utterly love your papers!
Oh and thanks for playing along with Crafty Cardmakers hee!
Hugs Melly xxx

Susie Little said...

Beautiful Card, Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!xx

Julie said...

Gorgeous card! Love the design and flowers! Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges this week, Juliex

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

This is just adorable! Thank you so much for sharing and playing with us at The Crafty Pad :)