Saturday 14 July 2012

Matching card 2


Here is another card, matching with the first one I made on the post below. 

I have used an image called Moon Glow, also from Crafts and Me. Yet again I have coloured this image in with Pro Markers and highlighted with my glitter Sakura pen.


The DP are again from My Mind's Eye. The ribbons are freebies from a crafty magazine, charm and hatpins from the local craft shop. Stick on gems from Ebay. Sentiment is from Stampin Up. 



Feel like deja vu, now when i have written two posts with the same materials. :)


Love this image, think it must be my favourite. Thanks for coming by. 

Entering this card in these challenges;
Cutie Pie - Glitter and bling
Delightful challenges - bling and bows
Inspire me Fridays - Anything goes
Bugaboo - Anything goes
Sir Stampalot - what's your crafty passion (colouring in)

4 comments:

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Very pretty card. I love the highlights. :) Thanks for joining DC.

Hugs, Rosalien

Flowergirl said...

Such a beautiful card! Thanks for joining in with The Cutie Pies this time x
Wendy x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What an elegant card! Thanks for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges for our Bling and Bow Challenge hugs Susan x

Ruth said...

This is such a pretty card.I love the unusual colours. Thanks so much for joining the Sir Stampalot challenge this month, Ruth :)